Poly Wood Horizontal Blinds
Poly Wood horizontal blinds are distinguished by quality craftsmanship
and durability. Poly Wood blinds are also known as Faux Wood.
The advantage to our Poly Wood blinds is that they are made with first
run Geon pellets unlike Faux Wood blinds which are second run diminishing
the quality of the polymer.
- Our Poly Wood blinds are also a solid polymer unlike some Faux Wood blinds
that are hollow.
- Poly Wood blinds have 2" wide louvers providing your home with a beautiful
view and a traditional style.
- Poly Wood blinds offer the beauty and elegance of Wood Blinds and the long
lasting and easy to care for benefits of poly materials.
- There are several paint colors as well a wood stain tones to choose from
when selecting Poly Wood blinds enabling you to create the perfect look
in your home.
- The Poly Wood blind products are produced with the highest quality metal
and polycarbonate components and are built with a roll-formed, 2"
heavy-duty steel headrail further increasing the strength and stability
of the product.
The operating components on the Poly Wood blinds are secured inside the
headrail by means of snap-in fittings.
The cord lock incorporates a stainless steel wear guard and has a crash
resistant safety feature that locks the blind automatically once the lift
cords are released. The Poly Wood blind cord locks are designed to reduce
the weight of the blinds by 30%. To provide smooth operation and tight
slat closure, the cord tilter utilizes a steel gear housing, while the
wand tilter option incorporates heavy duty components ensuring longevity.
All of our Poly Wood Horizontal blinds are manufactured in our factory
in Milpitas, California.
Call today for a free
IN-HOME CONSULTATION or Request a Quote by clikcing