Poly Wood Horizontal Blinds in San Jose
High-Quality Blinds in the Bay Area
Poly Wood horizontal blinds are distinguished by quality craftsmanship and durability. Poly Wood blinds are also known as Faux Wood.
The advantage to our Poly Wood blinds in San Jose is that they are made with first run Geon pellets unlike Faux Wood blinds which are second run diminishing the quality of the polymer.
- Our Poly Wood blinds are also a solid polymer unlike some Faux Wood blinds that are hollow.
- Poly Wood blinds have 2″ wide louvers providing your home with a beautiful view and a traditional style.
- Poly Wood blinds offer the beauty and elegance of Wood Blinds and the long lasting and easy to care for benefits of poly materials.
- There are several paint colors as well a wood stain tones to choose from when selecting Poly Wood blinds enabling you to create the perfect look in your home.
- The Poly Wood blind products are produced with the highest quality metal and polycarbonate components and are built with a roll-formed, 2″ heavy-duty steel headrail further increasing the strength and stability of the product.
The operating components on the Poly Wood blinds are secured inside the headrail by means of snap-in fittings.
The cord lock incorporates a stainless steel wear guard and has a crash resistant safety feature that locks the blind automatically once the lift cords are released. The Poly Wood blind cord locks are designed to reduce the weight of the blinds by 30%. To provide smooth operation and tight slat closure, the cord tilter utilizes a steel gear housing, while the wand tilter option incorporates heavy duty components ensuring longevity.
All of our Poly Wood Horizontal blinds are manufactured in our factory in Milpitas, California.
Our Values Statements
- Family owned and operated
- Manufacturing window coverings since 1972
- Committed to providing the highest quality products
- Providing exceptional customer services